- CareSource falls victim to Cl0p cyber attack, resulting in alleged leakage of patient data. CareSource, the health insurance company, recently fell victim to a malicious ransomware attack orchestrated by the notorious Cl0p group. As a result, there is a possibility that certain confidential patient data has been compromised and leaked.
- Salesforce has been hit by a zero-day exploit that targets Meta. Attackers have successfully exploited a zero-day bug in Salesforce, capitalizing on its vulnerability to illicitly obtain confidential information from various organizations.
- The Worldcoin project is experiencing global scrutiny, leading to its suspension in Kenya. Following concerns raised by the Kenyan government about its data collection practices, the cryptocurrency project Worldcoin has been suspended in Kenya.
- Researchers have recently discovered a workaround for an extremely important vulnerability in Ivanti EPMM that was recently patched. A team of researchers has made a groundbreaking discovery—a bypass for a recently patched critical vulnerability in Ivanti EPMM. This breakthrough could potentially grant attackers unauthorized access to systems, posing a significant threat to security.
- Ongoing attacks have led to the infiltration of web shells in more than 640 Citrix servers. A multitude of Citrix Netscaler ADC and Gateway servers have fallen victim to a wave of relentless cyberattacks, leading to the infiltration of web shells.